Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BlogShop!

I'm kind of excited for a shoot on Saturday. Shall be shooting apparel for my ex-boss-turned-entrepreneur, Sherolynn! Basically we will be shooting a new batch of clothing for her business, A Beautiful Closet. Image below for illustration purposes only.
Image courtesy of fash-eccentric.com














I'm interested to see how I would approach this shoot the second time, because we had a really good time shooting previously, with Cher Ng our model, but more so our friend. Somehow I believe that there will be something new for me to try out, and something fresh to experience.

I am really tempted to obtain a flash before the shoot, because I've been toying with the idea since the start of last year. Flash or lens? Flash or lens?

But now I'm pretty sure I want a flash, because I believe it would bring to me a new sensibility in the images that I choose to produce, especially with off-camera flash.

Nonetheless, looking forward to it!

No comments: