Saturday, May 1, 2010

James 127

1 month ago, I was being asked to be the photographer for James 127 camp. I guess it never is something that you get used to, knowing that your task is to take photographs, while simultaneously you would very much like to take part in the activities, being able to interact with your group more.



As the camp progressed, most of the apprehension of what to expect from the camp faded away as the activities began to briefly touch on issues such as child prostitution, poverty, child slavery, etc. As most of the activities were held indoors due to a rainy day, I struggled to keep my iso low inside. Luckily, my prime lens were fast enough to keep the shutter speed acceptable.

Looking forward to taking photographs for youth camp!

Anyway, I'm learning to create slide shows for my photos, I wonder what do professional photographers use for their slide shows?

No comments: